Backup UPS System (Built-in-Battery)
600Va to 1.5Kva
LCD Screen : LCD Screen that is easy to understand. Now its easy to check the UPS parameters. Displays
- Sensitivity setting
- Battery Charge
- Power Saving function on/off
- On-Line / On Battery
- Replace Battery
- Input / Output Voltage
- System Faults
- Mute On/Off
- Load in Watts & Percent
Line Interactive UPS System
A line-interactive UPS conditions and regulates the AC power from the utility, generally using only one main power converter.
- Lower electricity consumption (less costly to operate) – More efficient because less power conversion is performed when acceptable AC input is present.
- Theoretically higher reliability – Lower component count and lower operating temperatures.
- Less heat load on the facility – Less heat is produced by the UPS
- AC power is unstable or highly distorted, because battery power will be used too often to keep the UPS outputwithin specifications.
- Power Factor Correction (PFC) is required and the load equipment does not perform this function.
High-density, double-conversion online power protection with scalable runtime.
Smart-UPS™ On-Line provides high-density, true double-conversion online power protection for servers, voice/data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications. Capable of supporting loads from 1 to 20 kVA in a rack/tower convertible form, the Smart-UPS On-Line is available from 2U to 12U. Recent family extensions at 15 and 20 kVA enable support of power hungry blade servers or heavily loaded equipment racks. When business-critical systems require runtime in hours, not minutes, Smart-UPS On-Line can be configured with matching battery packs to comply with aggressive runtime demands. The included PowerChute™ management software provides unattended graceful shutdown of network operating systems. All models 5 kVA and above include an integrated network management card for remote management (optional on models below 5 kVA). The entire Smart-UPS On-Line family provides value to customers with demanding power environments, including very wide input voltage window, extremely tight output voltage regulation, frequency regulation, internal bypass, and input power factor correction.
MGE Galaxy PW
Three Phase UPS
( 160 / 200 kVA )
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong electrical features
- Intuitive monitoring
- Parallel Capable
- Output Synchronization to External Source
- Galvanic isolation on output
- High availability architectures